004 testing the example project
嘿,考验时间到了。
Hey it is test time.
让我们看看这个东西是否有效,让我们看看它看起来是否不错。
Let's see if this thing works and let's see if it looks anywhere decent.
我将直接进入我的在线模拟。
I'm going to go straight into my online simulation and.
好的。
All right.
一切都在运行。
Everything's running.
看起来我们正处于逆流之中。
Looks like we're in a backwash.
让我们进入我们的概述并检查一下。
Let's go into our overview and check it out.
我们有彩虹色的过程可视化和系统运行,我们正处于反冲洗中,我们可以看到水箱液位下降,我们的 PSA D 几乎已经触底。
We've got a Technicolor rainbow of process visualization and systems running we're in a backwash we can see the tank level coming down our PSA D is pretty much bottomed out.
看那个。
Look at that.
我们看到所有的显示都发生了变化。
We saw all of our displays change.
我们的坦克还在下降。
Our tank is still coming down.
当然,一旦降到足够低,泵就会启动,我们就会承受一些压力。
And of course once that comes down enough the pumps are going to start and we're going to have some pressures.
我的储罐液位位于后面,我不喜欢它。
I've got this storage tank level which is kind of back behind there and I'm not loving that.
所以让我们继续快速修改它。
So let's go ahead and just modify that real quick.
我需要做的第一件事是取消分组,因此编辑组取消分组,然后我需要仅使用我的储罐标签。
The first thing I need to do is ungroup that so edit group ungroup and then I need to work with just my storage tank label.
所以我想我想把它分成两行,然后将其与右手对齐就可以了。
So I think I want that on two lines and I'm going to align that to the right hand OK.
我将把它放在那里。
And I'm going to just put that right there.
让我们回到在线模拟,希望我们不会错过太多的动作和概述。
And let's go back into our online simulation and hopefully we won't miss much of the action and overview.
我们开始吧。
There we go.
所以现在我们又恢复了上升势头。
So now we're back on the rise.
我们正在提升我们的水平。
We're moving our level up.
我们可以看到 P-T 1 和 P-T 上的压力以及压差,我们可以看到 Gaige 流动方向。
We can see our pressure on P-T one and P-T and our differential we can see our Gaige direction of flow.
我们可以看到流量开关已关闭,因此流量开关指示器显示流量。
We can see that our flow switch is closed so our flow switch indicator is showing flow.
好的,让我们结束这个并回到我们的开发环境。
OK let's close this and come back to our development environment.
我认为我可能改变的唯一一件事是我想我对这个储罐有了新的想法。
And the only other thing I think I might change is I think I'm having second thoughts about this storage tank.
那么让我们试试这个。
So let's try this.
我只是要在中间放一些空格,也许我的间距有点过头了,所以让我们把其中的三个去掉,也许让我们再把其中的两个去掉。
I'm just going to put a bunch of spaces in between there and maybe I went a little overboard with my spacing so let's take three of those back out and maybe Let's take two more of those back out.
好的。
Good.
我想我会让它像那样跨过界线。
And I think I will leave it straddling the line like that.
因此,让我们回到这里进行在线模拟,看看它的外观将如何进入我们的概述,我认为这看起来很完美。
So let's come back in here to online simulation and see how that looks will go into our overview and I think that looks perfect.
所以无论如何这都不是一个完美的 HDMI。
So this isn't a flawless HDMI by any means.
我当然可以做更多的美化工作。
There's certainly a lot more beautification that I could do.
但如果你看一下,你就会知道这是一个相当不错的流程概述,它确实显示了系统正在发生的情况。
But if you take a look you know that's a pretty decent process overview and it really does kind of show what's happening with the system.
你知道的唯一一件事是,如果我们真的想把它提升到一个新的水平,我们可以再花大约一个小时在这件事上,并为不同的管道创建显示流动方向的形状。
The only other thing that you know if we wanted to really take it to the next level we could spend about another hour on this thing and create shapes for the different pipes that show direction of flow.
而且你知道是否有东西流过,甚至可以进一步激发事物的活力。
And you know whether there's something flowing through or not or even animate things even further.
但我认为我们现在所拥有的可能已经足够好了。
But I think what we've got here is probably good enough.
我们能看到的最重要的是我们通过过滤器的流动方向。
And the most important thing that we can see is our direction of flow through the filter.
因此,只要您知道什么在流向哪里,这是最重要的事情。
So as far as you know what's flowing where that's the most important thing to know.
所以我想我们将在这里结束它,我们将称之为一次成功的测试。
So I think we're going to wrap it up here and we're going to call that a successful test.
我们下一节见。
I'll see you in the next section.
干杯。
Cheers.